10 first search results for "Shelix Dewalt 735", from $26.92 to $470.00
- Made of solid tungsten carbide,own longer use life,sharp and durable
- Standard Size:15mmx15mmx2.5mm-R100(81°),4 indexable cutting edge,30* Cutting bevel, polished to a mirror finish for smoother cutting work
- Easy to operate,each blade has 4 sharp edges,if one is dull, just change it to the other side
- Target：Whether you are a technical woodworker or a wood enthusiast ,these blades are practical
- 10 pieces per box,packed with a plastic container for safe and easy storage
Vendor: OSCARBIDE TOOLS PTD
- Long-lasting solid carbide Byrd SHELIX OEM inserts 1.5mm square x 2.5mm thick
- 100mm face radius.
- Insert and cutterhead design greatly reduce tearout.
- Box of 10
- Made in the USA!
- Shelix replacement indexable carbide inserts (10 pack), size 15 x 15 x 25mm
- Made in united states
Vendor: Byrd Tool
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- M2 laminated tool steel stays sharper and lasts longer than conventional knife materials
- Machined locator holes help users align knives on cutter-head during knife change
- Generates a snug fit around pins on cutter-head
- Double sided for continual performance
- Cost effective alternative to sharpening
- Replacement blades for DW7352; Fits DeWalt 13" planer DW735
- Made of High Speed Steel for longer cutting life
- Reversible, honed cutting edges
- Plastic case packaging; 2 packs; total 6 blades
- Blade dimension: 13" x 7/8" x 1/16"
Vendor: Southern Technology LLC
- Cutter head with 34 Inserts
- Features four-sided carbide inserts that can be rotated four times for a new factory-sharp edge
- Achieve an incredible finish
- Fits the Shop Fox model W1679 Jointer
Vendor: Woodstock International INC
- Outstanding finish compared to HSS straight knives
- Chip out is nearly non-existent with spiral shearing action
- Reduced noise
- Improved dust collection
- Extreme long life with 4-sided carbide insert knives that are easy to replace.
Vendor: Dark Stone
- Cutterhead diameter is 0.088" (roughly 1/16 in) smaller than the original OEM head to allow for installation without removing the carbide inserts.
- C3 carbide cutters lasts an average of 10 times longer per side (4 sides = 40x) than traditional steel knives.
- Spiraled to break up chips for dust collection, shear to give clean cutting action
- True helical cut (slices the wood) which greatly reduces noise and tearout
- Pocket for cutters makes replacing them easy and creates perfect alignment
- This DW735 OEM cutterhead is machined slightly larger to give you a cutterhead that is the same size as the one you are removing. You will need to remove the inserts from the cutterhead prior to install, and then replace them after the cutterhead is in place.
- Staggered, spiral carbide insert configuration provides a shear, rather than straight cut for a smoother finish and quieter operation.
- Helical insert knife configuration breaks up chips, making dust collection easier.
- Replace individual inserts when dull or damaged, rather than having to replace an entire expensive knife blade; comes with 5 replacement inserts.
- Made in the USA!